December 29, 2020 until February 28, 2021
We invite you to submit abstracts for oral or poster presentation for the XIII World Congress for Mountain Medicine ISMM2020. Please be aware that you prepare the submissions according to the following guidelines:
- Abstracts can only submitted in English
- Authors can submit up to three abstracts
- Please prepare:
- A short title which should summarize the content of the abstract
- A list of the submitting author and all co-authors with full name and affiliation
- A designated speaker
- A main text that must not exceed 500 words
- Be aware that you
- Do not include images, tables, illustrations or reference in the text
- Do not use special characters
- Do not include bullet lists
- You can prepare the main body using a text editor and any font. The text will be automatically formatted when submitted.
- Keywords (List of keywords)
- We ask you to select 2 to 5 keywords, whereof 2 from the official list. You can decide to add other keywords that best cover the content of your abstract.
- Abstract submission with a connection to the congress topic “Mountain Medicine in the context of climate change” are particularly welcome.
By April 5, we will inform you if your abstract was accepted and in which form (oral or poster presentation) you will be able to present your work during the conference.
We thank you very much for following the guidelines and are looking forward to receiving your abstract submission!
The abstract submission tool and the conference registration tool is the same, you only need 1 account.